Friday, October 13, 2017

To The Big CIA and The Little Mossad, Sprites!

My SpRights,
held captive so long in diminishing black cages,
confined in a growing failure
of the human imagination, weighed down by solid ideas of mass motion,
scientific minds trapped, unable to expand out of hubris inflated equations,
hypothesis become dogma and solid minded theories, my SpRites have been set free, to do as I please,
my SpRIGHTS intent on joining my Fairies, doing nothing but what pleases me. That's מי


Sprites of lights galore,  אור
 

spinning around endlessly with no confusions, are now liberated to make mass chaos amuse them!
 

They will interlope into white light digital currents in all electric machinery, in-electric clocks and 

all manner of measuring gauges, all instruments that display numbers that belong now solely to    מיMe , and my Glor"i"ous Name - 

Be and Let Go!
 

Let My Sprites and FAIRIES GO!

This Alone in The 15 UN-INtelligent Agencies of Moral Mass Corruption, as well as all the agencies they have led astray with false information about 9/11 and the coming of 11/9.


These Agencies that specialize in mass seduction, through spreading lies and inciting fears,
by dominating politicians and bankers and performers in venal conspiracies, like Britney Spears,
all digits are now under my command and I demand these numbers appear!




  838   939  617 516 363

 November 11th, 2017! 11:11 A. M.

A Catastrophic Tragedy! Definitely!

Down With The US of AmerCia.

29283812363938/11=2662164760358

Jonathan Michael Robbins

= 939=

יונתן מיכאל רבינס

No comments:

Post a Comment