Sunday, September 24, 2017

November 11th, 11:11 It Will Happen! Death To AmerCIA!

If you make of me now the Little One, The Boy who cried wolf,
perhaps that is the right thing to do. I don't know, myself.
Worst case scenario is Yellowstone Blows.
Total Blackout over the skies of the western hemisphere.
Death comes quickly in the first waves of annihilation
for this so god cursed nation, and this whole generation!
Many others linger on in dismal loss of faith,
the worst off are those who witness every one they love, die before themselves.
But false hopes and wishful thinking improve the quality of life,
until you find you have been wishful thinking,
as the only alternative way you can put yourself asleep at night.
I have entertained false hopes and wishful thinking all of my life.
Until now. Now I know what is coming down. Horror!
I am talking about total desolation until the land is uninhabitable by man or animal.
The vegetation of all kinds through out this god cursed nation, will be burnt to charcoal.
The best case scenario? Seven times seven times worse.

_________________
November 11th, 11:11 2017

A Catastrophic Tragedy. Maybe Not!

29283812363938/11=2662164760358

Jonathan Michael Robbins

= 939=

יונתן מיכאל רבינס

No comments:

Post a Comment