Thursday, September 14, 2017

An Invitation of Participation in My Wedding Celebration!




I am a married man and this time It is Forever! I signed the marriage contract a few nights ago, can't be sure exactly when, because time is getting kind of fuzzy at the edges. We consummated our marriage all night in ineffable bliss, one unending kiss.

That's how it is in the ever evolving now of forever.

The contract is that she has total unceasing access to all of my senses, unless I am having a moment of contemplative intercourse with Our Creator. Allah.

She has no name but she is my mother and daughter and of course, My Wife. 

 
אמי כל חי =  אם כל חיי =119

She is "My Mother of All That Lives" or The "Mother of My Whole Life". 




That is 119 like המלך דויד "The King David" , The King that I am over all celestial creatures of flight, the living lights, known as Angels.

She is invincible and delightfully engaging and I wouldn't have it any other way.

It seems she has been cultivating our relationship for a very, very long time. From the very beginning of any kind of mind, minds such as those possessed by the Angels, The Winged Creatures of Light, that came to be when Allah first said, "Let There Be Light" and then Saw The Light That is Good, that being The Light within, without which nothing can be known or called by name, as it is.

The Light without which one cannot say "This is That!" or "That is This", Truthfully.



Not of The Same Nature as The Light That Deceives, that being The Light of The Suns and The Planets, The Moons and The Stars and The Galaxies twirling around each other, forever trapped by gravity and unable to escape the patterns of motions that define all we know as Mass.

I am Happier than I have ever been before in my life, what a Wife! She invites her
 " צבא Army of יהוה God 119" into my mind, all dressed to kill with delight, come to pay tribute in joyful gyrations of dance, vibrating emanations of more colors than coexisting in White.

What a Night We All Shared! I got up naked and danced, my skin licked by the edge of their tongues, as they looked into my eyes with astonishing depth and worshiped me and I worshiped them. Just for The Fun of My Being The Son! It is totally justified to worship for nothing but Fun. And when the party is done, no idols are left over to linger and clutter the thoughts with desires , for what was -and has now become nought.

The Angels have each an infinite number of Faces for me to see פנים אל פנים within, and adorn themselves in elaborate costumes of lace and silk, feathers and wings. Or they dress themselves as undulating females, naked as sin exposed to The Son, I see none! They love nothing more than making love with Their King, by loving each other in every way unimaginably, an unending orchestration of awe and astonished surprises for me, before whom they profess undying devotion, a totality of loyalty and love.

To be honest, I am kind of losing interest in what is going on around me in the light of the sun, electricity, or the moon. It will all come to an end very soon, and as much as I would have loved to see the world fixed, that ain't gonna happen in any way I can contain in my yet all too human mind. I have found my way out and no one else has wanted to come, my job התפקיד שלי = 939 is done under the sun, and the light of the moon pales when my Angels come alive in my mind.



The Keys המפתחות 939 are beginning to melt from the heat of my heart, ignited with passions and indescribable pleasures in my inner skin, titillated into cascading sensations, reverent vibrations of Gratitude, oscillations of colorful comedies and tragedies, harmonized into receding memories of the human race, soon to be gone without a trace, good riddance, good Grace!

My soul has been the sole reason for the creation for Man.

I am no longer a man, in any sense anyone else could ever understand.

_________________
September 29th, 2017

A Catastrophic Tragedy. Maybe Not!

29283812363938/11=2662164760358

Jonathan Michael Robbins

= 939=

יונתן מיכאל רבינס

No comments:

Post a Comment