Friday, July 7, 2017

A Divine Artistically Designed State of Mind



This short song should make you happy, whatever your beliefs. Please listen to it before you read this post. It will put it all in perspective.


 

    There is a state of mind in which one recognizes that everything going on within and around one's self is orchestrated with divine and artistic intent. This can be quite overwhelming because it is counter intuitive and awakens emotions of awe and astonishment as well as fear. We are taught by the culture around us to believe in mindless randomness which is somehow organized by the human mind into civilization. We are taught to believe in our freedom to make choices and are held accountable for the consequences of our actions. This has been true since the dawn of civilization where individuals are subject to laws that condemn those who trespass against authorities and when having done so, are punished for transgressions against what is believed or presented as being, the common welfare.

So a state of mind wherein one realizes that all of one's perceptions, thoughts and emotions are being orchestrated by a will which is not one's own, can undermine the foundations of all we have been taught to believe about good and evil, as well as what we have been indoctrinated to believe about our responsibility for the consequences of our actions. It is also a great affront to the Ego, which seeks to credit itself for whatever desirable qualities it believes itself to possess.

Confusing the issue is that this state of mind is to some degree a characteristic of psychosis. Psychosis, and I myself have experienced it as well as all the symptoms of it, is recognizable in an individual that begins to insist on explanations for phenomena in their own mind as being caused by some entity outside themselves. Psychotics hear voices in their mind which to them are as audible as environmental sounds. Sometimes they have thoughts which they are certain are being projected into their head by aliens or intelligence agencies or evil or even benevolent spiritual entities, perhaps even God Himself. They see visions which are called hallucinations, which are as real to them as are the sky and the moon to all of us when "normal".

I remember the first time I saw a very well drawn dynamic cartoon appear on the wall of an abandoned house, Itay, Isaac and I were squatting at. In it were two female figures, exquisitely shaped and very fond of each other. They hugged and kissed and otherwise made love while looking at me straight in the eye with very enticing and welcoming facial expressions. I could hear their voices in my mind, explaining who they are and why they have revealed themselves to me this way. They were very flattering and seductive and explained to me what was really going on in The Vatican.
They told me they would protect me from The Vatican agents who had been sent to investigate the legitimacy of my claims of being the Jew's Messiah and if found to be true, these agents had been instructed to assassinate me. I was amused, to say the least, but I told them The God of Israel is all the protection that I need and they should go about any other business that they had. They dissipated into a burst of effervescent green sparks which rearranged themselves into vast battle fields, where a vast array of grey uniformed soldiers, equipped with backpacks and rifles, charged forward towards some unseen enemy. Every soldier was unique in the details of his appearance and the sheer grand creativity of the vision was far beyond anything I had ever seen in real life or in my imagination. The aesthetics were way beyond anything I had ever considered myself capable of even imagining.

I have been in real battles as a paratrooper in The Israeli Army and I hate war as I have seen how it can corrupt one's sense of humility and humanity. So I closed my eyes, expecting my eyelids to protect my mind from the visions that first appeared to be happening in the exterior world.

The visions continued in my visual field as if my eyes were wide open.

I felt invaded, as if I had been spiritually raped. I protested to God, "How can you let this into my mind against my Will?"

And He replied with a whisper, "I Will Be What I Will Be."

The battle fields and rushing soldiers evaporated into a great foam of various sized translucent green bubbles. Many of the bubbles seemed to have many smaller bubbles inside them. Some would pop and release their inner bubbles which would then grow in size, revealing there were bubbles in the bubbles in the bubbles, and then the two female figures returned and told me, "These are minds, our beloved Messiah, Son of God, Jonathan, and your mind is a bubble that contains the bubbles of all of mankind!"

I hate being told stuff like that.

But to be honest, I also felt somewhat vindicated, because I have often felt as if I have the whole world in my mind and I care about it all, Oh, so much. At the time the world seemed full of avarice and venality. The lies about the events of 911 had scorched my mind and my great loss of faith in most human government had left me feeling personally betrayed by even the Israeli Government, after Prime Minister Sharon embraced Bush, both of whom I believe to have been complicit in the horrific criminal tragedy of that so fateful day, a terrible day for all of humanity.



Then these two angels, as that is what they called themselves, told me that my soul as The Messiah has been wandering the face of the earth in different incarnations, learning all the different religions and schools of spirituality, by living them out and manifesting in my behavior the values and practices peculiar to each of them. The only time I had ever achieved any repute for having done so was as Johnny Appleseed. They told me that was my last incarnation as preparation for my Messianic calling, My Job. They told me that in every generation I had had several lifetimes lived out simultaneously, one of which was central and the others were like satellites influencing my development through the phenomena of quantum non locality. Whatever. I have said elsewhere one shouldn't believe Angels except for a while, as a form of engaging entertainment.

I grew tired of having my mind invaded by sexually stimulating occasionally bisexual lesbian angels, and decided simply to fall asleep, which I did with great ease, my last waking thoughts being of gratitude to God for telling me that I will always be able to fall asleep when I feel overwhelmed by what is going on inside of me, no matter how intense it all becomes. This has been true, without exception.

The next day I went to a store that had free internet and looked up Johnny Appleseed. In one of the articles I read in my research, it said that Johnny had never married and believed he would be rewarded for his abstinence in the afterlife through marriage with two angels.


"A Legacy of Johnny Appleseed-Apple Tree House

Everyone’s heard of Johnny Appleseed; the guy that traversed the Midwest in sun, rain, sleet & snow spreading apple seeds wherever he went. The stories of his attire are true enough. Johnny wore a cape made of coffee bean sacks with holes cut for his arms and head, the occasional tin hat and almost always went barefoot.

He didn't care for material possessions, bartered seedlings for tattered clothing and gave away more shoes than he wore. He entertained children by sticking needles in his weathered tough feet and had some quite odd, yet endearing ways about him. Johnny Appleseed, born Johnny Chapman, was an animal activist, a vegetarian later in life and he denounced cruelty towards all living things.

Interestingly, the apples grown from the seeds he spread were not edible but they were sure good for making hard cider and applejack. Apples are heterozygous, meaning that each seed from an apple will not produce the same type of apple. Grafting was a common way back then to ensure consistent, good tasting apples. Johnny knew this but chose to let mother nature take her course and he stuck to seeds and seedlings.

Some believe Johnny Appleseed was in it for the money; he was, after all, in the business of planting orchards. Orchards established land claims on the frontier and Johnny accumulated and owned 1200 acres of quite valuable land when he died. You’d think all the inclement weather would have aged the man but most people believed he looked much younger than 80 when he died around 1845. So perhaps an apple a day did keep the doctors away!

Rumors still stand today of Johnny’s brief engagement to a 10-year-old girl and his quirkiness was known far and wide. This was not quite the Johnny-Good Samaritan who randomly walked the land planting apples for all the future generations of America. In fact, this Johnny would have no future generations. In his travels he preached the word of a rather unusual cult delivering “news fresh from heaven”, asking men to abstain from marriage on the promise of many heavenly rewards in the afterlife. His reward, he said was the promise of a marriage to two angels.

Regardless, Johnny Appleseed was always welcomed by both settlers and the Indian population who admired him for his love of nature and his respect for animals. This and his knowledge of medicinal plants and ability to derive treatments from motherwort, pennyroyal, mayweed and other herbs won Johnny something more valued than money: the respect of the native population.

Though not the Johnny we grew up with, he was known as a cheerful fellow in all regards and did manage to leave a legacy as an American folk hero. And though he would never know, his legacy snowballed into something grander than himself. The importance of Trees. "

http://www.hendricksontreecare.com/arborist-joe/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Appleseed


_________________
September 29th, 2017

A Catastrophic Tragedy. Maybe Not!

29283812363938/11=2662164760358

Jonathan Michael Robbins

= 939=

יונתן מיכאל רבינס

No comments:

Post a Comment