Thursday, April 27, 2017

September 11, At 11:11 A.M. WAR 1111

 In One Week, Seoul will be reduced to rubble and ashes By The North Korean Godless Communist Regime, in Response to Provocation by The CIA,who know very well the world is coming to an end and who desire to manage the chaos they produce, as the elite take refuge in underground shelters, well prepared to spend years and years beneath the surface of the earth. The men, women and children and beloved relatives of the chosen  few, who have been complicit in crimes against mankind, the most noteworthy this century being the Travesty of September 11, 2001. A Crime perpetrated by the CIA and With The Complicity of  The AmerCIAn Military Industrial Complex and Banking Institutions Worldwide, as well as the so called "Intelligence" Agencies  of most of The Western World and Some Mid Eastern Regimes, Such as Saudi Arabia and Pakastan and others. These agencies include The Israeli Mossad, and that breaks my heart.  If this doesn't come to Pass, I am Not The Messiah, King David, Corporeal King of Israel and The Redeemer of Mankind. I speak only in my own name, Jonathan Michael Robbins=939=הנביא אשר שלחו יהוה

Well, obviously this 11/9 date came and passed and Seoul is yet to be destroyed. I did say on September 7, 2017 that I resign from my duty as Messiah and King. "If this doesn't come to Pass, I am Not The Messiah, King David, Corporeal King of Israel and The Redeemer of Mankind. I speak only in my own name, Jonathan Michael Robbins=939 "

It didn't come true and so I am not the above. If I had been the above, it would have come true.
I resigned on September 7, 2017, for no other reason than not be crowned because of any kind of disasters manifesting exactly as I had predicted. http://jonathanmichaelrobbins......or-80.html


The most difficult thing about being a Hebrew Prophet of God is that one has to deliver horrific bad news while at  the same time, all one wants is to do, is help bring about peace on earth. Saying people  are going to die violently and  much sooner than they believe probable, understandably awakens in them hostility against the bearer of such evil tidings. They suspect the messenger to be of ill intent. Sometimes they think the Prophet gets a perverted thrill out of scaring people. They often consider him or her insane.  Who else but someone insane would confront people and tell them they are about to die unexpectedly, based on nothing but an urge that can't be restrained?

Prophets don't experience themselves as having a choice as regards their messages, of good tidings or bad.  What person of good heart would refrain from telling the world that wonderful things are on their way, if they sincerely believed they are, when relaying a message from God? That's what people want to hear. That's easy.  But if the message is that tens of thousands are about to die in Korea,  Seoul will soon be rubble and ashes, who wants to know in advance?

Of course if it was absolutely certain that the prediction was going to manifest as history, everyone would want to know in advance, wouldn't they? Particularly the people in Seoul would want to know, as an early warning would enable them to escape. And many others would want to know too, as world markets are about to plunge and prior knowledge of coming disasters can be a source of great profit.

Financial advantage from prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks is well documented.

9/11 Attacks: Criminal Foreknowledge and Insider Trading lead directly to the CIA’s Highest Ranks

CIA Executive Director "Buzzy" Krongard managed Firm that handled "Put" Options on UAL

Prior Knowldege of 911 And Financial Gain 

 

People are already getting ready financially for the Korean war which is about to break out on the Peninsula. Of course no one but  me is going to come and say to the people in Seoul, pack your things and go as far south as you can. That is what I am saying. But no one will believe me. Which is unfortunate. Let me be perfectly clear, I can't say with certainty what is going to happen or when. I have a very strong premonition of war. I see in my mind's eye a city in flames. Buildings crashing down, ripped apart by great explosions with deep black and grey billowing smoke covering the sky. Fires everywhere. Mass amounts of civilians dead and dying.  I first wrote about this vision here.

A City Turned To Ashes, Is It Seoul?  

 

Now a Hebrew Prophet  cries out what he or she does as an act of God and the Prophet is fully aware that what they say with certainty will happen,  may not happen, for better or for worse. Starting with Moses. He came to Egypt and promised the Children of Israel that after getting The Torah, he would lead them to a Land of Milk and Honey where they could live in houses they hadn't built themselves and drink wine from vineyards they hadn't had to toil over. Instead their worst fears manifested and they ended up dying in the dessert. Even Moses wasn't allowed to enter the Land God had promised The Children Of Israel. God told him to shut up and stop praying for something that just wasn't going to happen.  And there is good old Jonah. Jonah tries to escape his prophet career, wherein he ends up most likely dying from exposure in the dessert, after his prediction doesn't come true. He had a gut feeling God wasn't going to carry out His Horrible Threat, did everything he could to run away from his fate, all to no avail. 

Certainly, telling people the future and then confronting them when what one says doesn't happen, isn't congruent with establishing and maintaining  a good reputation. Though historically, there have been cases of cult leaders doing precisely that.

I am no cult leader and have never had such an ambition. I have been declared clinically insane, was hospitalized four times for psychotic breaks and I tell you, I was Insane, indeed.

But I am not insane now. As a matter of fact, I have never been more sane in my life. And I tell you all who read this, Seoul will be turned to rubble, very soon. 

What are you going to do about this message? Most likely deny its validity for its coming from a madman or attention seeking prankster and try to forget about it as quickly as possible. Were I you, I would most likely do the same thing. But I am not. I am a Prophet of God, doing what Hebrew Prophets do, and that is what God has them do, as a glove does what the hand does.

I struggled with this before surrendering to the relentless ache in my chest that gained in momentum, becoming stronger and stronger before I sat down and began to type out this post, not having a clue what I would say and how I would say it before actually seeing the words typed on the screen in front of me, almost as if my fingers moved of their own accord. 

As I type, the pain recedes.

North Korea's Dictator Has Photo Op With Miniature Hydrogen Bomb That Can Be Loaded On ICBM 1111


North Korean Hydrogen Bomb!


Please believe me, I implore you, spread the word. War is imminent! 1111

  Today is September 13th, 2017. The destruction of Seual 

 
September 29th, 2017

A Catastrophic Tragedy. Maybe Not!

29283812363938/11=2662164760358

Jonathan Michael Robbins

= 939=

יונתן מיכאל רבינס

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment