Sunday, April 30, 2017

יהוה הוא האלהים The One Creator God Is The Lord


The Messiah  Is Coming Alive In Your Mind,  Rising From The Ashes of  Self Consumed, Self Woven Fabrications




 

I swear to you
by the ashes of the fiery pheasants
who burst out of colored sparks
and transcend orange flames 





in a wild blue dream of waterfalls,

then arrive inside flaming fractal snake skins about to be shed.
God says what I say, speaking through me
and through my name 939, to you. 

 
                                                                      929 is 292 

1111 on 929 at 11:11 for 11 minutes and 22 seconds for 47 reasons and in 164 voices for 747 seasons and in 119 ways!  Once and Forever יהוה is King For The Better, Butter on Unleavened  Bread, STARTING ON SECOND PESACH  יד בעייר תשע"ז 
 
 THE LATEST 242 IS THAT 363 IS HERE AND HE IS 838 BECOME 939 BECAUSE HE HAS COME DOWN 572 AND COME OUT 101 WHILE THIS IS 273 TO 838 OR 1111

 יהוה הטוב יכפר בעד 
 
I do pray that God Forgive you, because you know not what you do, you don't know the ultimate consequences for a stubborn belief that correct choices are to be credited to the one who makes them as if they originated there by reason of any kind of special self creative power of self invention.



 
and God answers, " I tell you Jonathan, they do know what they do. They are not like you. They are as I made them and you are too. You are different and don't understand how I love to make punk burst into flames. The fumes alone are like fangs, bone crushing flesh ripping flames follow. They know they choose deceit and he who chooses deceit will be deceived by me, himself fall victim to his own chosen delusion beginning now, because he wouldn't pay the price for the truth that would set him free, even from me. 

 A Hebrew Four is For Me, 273, Because I Am The Man of Fire 617, The Fire of Truth 747, A Consuming Fire 363,


Who says I can't create a self imploding universe around and in a mind I create, to have freedom of choice and live out the full consequences of your decisions and choices according to the laws of circumstances and consequences of the ever moving essentially shifting and changing nature of everything. 


Who says I can't make worlds of dwindling return for value invested, create true victims, like Americans paying Taxes Today?
Who says I can't make criminal regimes, like the American governments For Many Generations? Who says I don't do so with the overall purpose of making things ever better for my chosen, those who honestly witness my name






You are such a victim to your choice to live in disdain of what you know to be the truth.
You demand of me mercy but you won't repent, won't willfully change your own ways, and if you are too impotent to change yourself, you pretend to be self creative anywhere you can claim credit for being right in what you write. 

 
Well you are ultimately wrong and getting wronger for the duration of your stiff necked insistence not to turn your head and look around at the bigger picture. I am jmr.
I am The Messiah 363, here now and deep in your mind, turning your thoughts around in the opposite direction of what you would have them do. I am taking you apart like a confused ball of yarn, 




because you are just a little kitten of a heart, an act of art that I hear with my within ear, from within to within, is how God spoke to him, and to me, and now to you, too. Hear me Mister Idiot? 

 
1 and 1 is אחד ועוד אחד equals 26 is Love One or One Love



  • How much is one and one and how much is two 112? two elevens and two times 4 and 44 reasons why יהוה חי is why
  •  The Torah is no Lie!
I am The Lion of Zion, The Son of Man, The Word Has Caught Fire, The World is Aflame
  292 929
God Lives 44
and turns all around
while not moving Himself,
In All His Ways, בכל דרכיו 292

He,
Is The Same Distance From Everything.
From Every One
VALUING THE MOST THE ONE WHO ACTS LIKE A TRUSTING AND FAITHFUL SON.


FROM THE SUMMIT OF MOUNT ZION I CALL OUT HIS GLORIOUS NAME
יהוה הוא האלהים
 באמת אהבה ושלום
IN TRUTH, SHALOM AND LOVE
838  

No comments:

Post a Comment