Monday, March 6, 2017

The Deadly Poignant and Divine Irony of Our Times

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:19 am  
Post subject:
 Rumsfeld, Bush And The Deadly Poignant Divine Irony of Our Times


I have been terrified, horrified, filled with awe and trembling,
mystified and overwhelmed by wonder and thanksgiving
in my ever growing insight
into The God of Art's Creativity.
It fills my mind and causes it to expand
like the universe itself. Stretching the observable
and perceivable, out of the confines
of any kind of idea intended to contain it all.
I have found one persistent signature
in all of God's Multi Dimensional Creativity
and that is
His Deadly and So Painfully Poignant- Irony.
To understand this, contemplate the Titanic.

"In 1898 a writer named Morgan Robertson published a novel called 'Futility'. This story features an huge British passenger liner called the 'Titan', which is supposed to be unsinkable, carries insufficient lifeboats, and on a voyage in the month of April, hits an iceberg and sinks in the North Atlantic with the loss of almost everyone on board."

The Extravagant Ocean Liner,
Eleven stories high!
Heralded as The Unsinkable Ship!
The Epitome of Technology at It's Time!
Of which it was said.
Even God couldn't sink The Titanic!"
It sank on it's maiden voyage.

http://www.titanic-facts.com/

Yes, some might say coincidence.

A thought.
Could recorded history
be just an imagined pattern
in the chaotic development
of man's wanton ability
to cause himself destruction?

Or is it The Making
of Living Divine Design?
The Work of The Artist,
who is culturing and nourishing
His Awe Inspiring Presence,
in Our Own Mind.

Recently I saw an interview With George W. Bush.
He has taken up painting portraits
of men wounded in the wars he perpetrated,
as he caused the death of countless thousands of civilians,
of unknown numbers of soldiers
defending their homes and lives
against an imperious intruder.
The President who falsely accused
the Muslim world for 9/11 as he
empowered and enriched his cronies
and started a horrendous chain of events.
The man who said,

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
"I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn't do my job."
"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."
"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."
"I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."
"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."


Link


He paints men wounded in their bodies and minds,
amputees and the crippled and maimed
in ways no one can ever repay.
And he caused them their wounds.

Now the terrible truth
is that during this interview
with Hannity on Fox news,
I found Bush to be likeable and sincere.
His paintings demonstrate talent
and he talks of the veterans with what seems like ingenuous concern.
Moved to tears.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV6UeM4zW1Q

And that is the most ironic thing I have ever encountered
when coupled with an interview with Donald Rumsfeld
which I saw last night.
Both are a study into the mind of a psychopath.
I can think of no better examples.
George W. Bush is beyond my comprehension
as a phenomenon.
There is something deeply evil about him,
reminiscent of Nazis who loved children and dogs.
Rumsfeld I understand.
He is in love with ideas and words
with the intent to make everything confusing
and hide himself behind a smoke screen of charming chaos.
He hides in a Tempest of Snowflakes.
I love ideas and words too.
But I strive to expose the true nature of myself and the universe.
I understand Rumsfeld.
Of both of us it might be said,
there is something "wrong" with our minds.
He is the embodiment of what I am not!
He and Bush are context
for why I emerge. Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnRB1QhOGko


Worthy of your time
to contemplate these "Times"
where and when,
Irony Reigns Supreme. Cool



A Catastrophic Tragedy. Maybe Not!

29283812363938/11=2662164760358

Jonathan Michael Robbins

= 939=

יונתן מיכאל רבינס
http://radioopensource.org/rumsfeld-snowflake-by-snowflake/
View user's profile Send private message

No comments:

Post a Comment