Sunday, March 5, 2017

Things Are Getting Better

Now let this be a warning to anyone ever to read what I write!
My God is Alive, Living and Communicating with me.
And He is Furious at what He sees.
Starting with me.
"How dare you believe I am not making things ever better, every day?
Are you not more satisfied with yourself than ever, more than ever before?
Every question you have asked me, that you ask me, I answer for you,
making you wiser than Solomon. The name I have given you,
will grow in stature beyond any, and will Provide Man Light
in the darkness of his minds, for ever more.
Yes, you have many aches and pains, but would you be someone else?
Would you prefer to be a perfectly healthy but ignorant fool?
You know yourself to be a realization of your own chosen values, do you not?
Do you not choose to be who you are from one moment to the next?
Can it get any better than that?
Is there anything greater than the freedom to be true to whom you really are?
That is the freedom you have prayed for since you were a little boy and that is what I have given you
beyond any one who has ever lived, ever before!
Yes, you are mortal and like all others you have your time
and soon you must go,
come back to me, so together we may know growth and ascendance.
Know each other as we rise together in all eternity...
How dare you cling to ideas that I am- what I am not! How do you like that when people do that to you?
Do you judge me more severely than you judge yourself?
Now look at the world I create in you, that reflects the world around you!
Do you not see that it is better than ever before?
Oh, of course there is still great ignorance of Me,
but for that there will be you, you know very well in your heart
what I am about to do.
Yes, there is rampant disease among the poorest
and unnecessary starvation and despots enforce ignorance on great masses,
and I kill as I will, I always have, I always will,
the universe will always be a conundrum
and completely unobtainable, not containable as a function of formulas
derived from observations seen from specific points of view.
The whole will forever be so much greater than the parts!
But there are more people better off today, living longer and with greater freedom
to know themselves and to know Me, than ever before in man's so very short history!
Are you still upset about 9/11? The resultant wars? The wanton loss of life?
There is nothing new about any of that and the scale of mayhem in your lifetime has just gone down,
while the population has grown and grown.
There are simply more people having fun today in their own way than ever before.
More Art, more display!
Yes, there is corruption, decay and rot at the foundations of the political civilizations
of your times. That is the very process by which better means and ways of government will evolve and emerge.
All the evil must and will play out!
So stop your complaining and pull yourself together,
Be a Man, that Man I have made you, the man you are yet meant to be!
The Son of Man, The Son of David, Vishnu and The Great Teacher of The Ways,
The one who comes at the end of days.
The Second Coming,
The Return of Buddha, the Bodhisattva, Maitreya-
And dare you not let any of this go to your head!
Were it not that I perpetuate your life, you would be already dead!" Cool



_________________
A Catastrophic Tragedy. Maybe Not!

29283812363938/11=2662164760358

Jonathan Michael Robbins

= 939=

יונתן מיכאל רבינס


View user's profile Send private message

No comments:

Post a Comment